Authorized Person Name: Sultanbhai Afjalbhai
Mobile: +91 92277 44336 +91 92277 44337
Address: Survey no.44, Vavdi industrial Area, plot no. 36, 150 feet gondal ring road crossing, Rajkot
Email: [email protected]
Added: November 9, 2017
V4 Submersible pump manufacturer in Rajkot:
V4 Submersible pump manufacturer in Rajkot: Green Tech Submersible Pump is one of famous Submersible Pump Manufacturers in Rajkot. There are having many types’ submersible pumps like bladder pumps, grinder pumps, well pumps, borehole pumps, fountain pumps and more. Its types are based on Pump’s application.
Green Tech Submersible Pump having superior quality for V4 Submersible Pump Set. These Submersible Pumps are made from high quality of raw material which ensure durability at its user end. Our offered products are tested by our set quality parameters in order to certify the quality, durability and strength of the product. Our clients can avail these sets at affordable prices.
- Dynamically balanced
- Energy efficiency
A submersible pump pushes water to the surface by converting rotary energy into kinetic energy into pressure energy. This is done by the water being pulled into the pump: first in the intake, where the rotation of the impeller pushes the water through the diffuser. From there, it goes to the surface.
Do you know how submersible pump works?
The submersible pump includes a series of impellers that are stacked to lift the water. When the motor starts, these impellers turn like a boat propeller to force the water to move. Because the fluid is pushed, the submersible pump moves fluids over large differences in vertical height. To further improve the lift, it is possible to include additional submersible pumps along the line.
Submersible pumps have use in many applications other than supplying water. Single-stage pumps with specially designed impellers pump sewage, dirt and drainage. They also offer an effective means of mining petroleum from a deep well.
Features of Green Tech submersible Pump:
- Easy to carry
- Excellent water tightness
Advantages of the Submersible Pump
- Submersible pumps are designed to be tightly contained underwater units. Thus, they are completely watertight, and risks of leakages and electric contacts are eliminated.
- This ensures that the pump will suffer from no internal damage, and thus minimizes repair costs.
- The second advantage of a submersible pump is in how it interacts with the water. Indeed, due to the fact that the pump uses no suction to get the water through to the pipes or hoses, the pressure is optimized.
- This allows the water to move over a greater distance, which can be useful for larger farms.
- The biggest advantage of a submersible pump however lies in the fact that unlike other types of pumps, they do not need to be primed before operating. This not only saves time, but also reduces risks of overexertion.