Here are some reasons that proves RED WINE is actually good for health…
1. It increase your good cholesterol:-
* In a two-year of study on the patients with type-2 diabetes, researchers proves that red wine was found to remarkably raise levels of good High-density lipoproteins (HDL) cholesterol.
* But in order to collect the benefits, at that time you really need to do drinking in self control.
* the research suggests that the sweet spot is possibly a glass of red wine at a night.
* In diabetics it will often be told to avoid alcohol, but currently a study from last year shows that drinking a glass of Red wine with dinner reclaimed blood-sugar control in those with type-2 diabetes.
* So it can manage type-2 diabetes easily.
2. It fights against colds and flu:-
* While traditional wisdom might tell you that alcohol crush the immune system.
* Also studies have actually found the opposite to be true for this but again, self-control is best key for that thing.
* In a Spanish study found that those people who drank two glasses of red wine a day were much less receptive to the common cold than beer or spirit drinkers.
3. It can reduce your calorie intake growth:-
* Research tells that Drinking red wine before a meal has been found to increase regular hunger.
* Also make you feel more satisfied and as a result it make you less like to overeat meal.
* You have to take the wine calories into thinking here, as a matter of fact but much like with dark chocolate, because the regular hunger factor makes it easier to stop after one glass of red.
4. Red Wine increases your life-period:-
* In a 29 year long study showed that red-wine drinkers have a 34 percent lower death rate than beer or vodka fans.
* Also the researchers assigned to this for the fact that red wine is packed with polyphenols it means a nutrient known to protect against several types of diseases.
* You can get Red Wine from any places other than wine. Still, not a bad argument for that nightly glass of red wine.