Team India :
On 5th Day in Test Match Team India Defeat England Cricket Team in Test Match at the Wankhede Stadium by 1 Inning and 36 runs. Team India Also Win the Test Series and Lead 3-0 in the Test Series.Team India Test Captain Virat Kohli in his Career Best Form in 2016 and in 5th Test Match, he made Double Ton Against England. Virat Kohli made 3rd time double Century in 2016.
India Take Very Little Time take England Last Wicket and Easily managed win the Test Match. Murli Vijay and Jayant Yadav Hit Century in 4th Test Match against England at mumbai. Jayant Yadav hit his Career first Century in Test match and impress all people and support Virat kohli on pitch to Manage to Team India above 600 Runs in First innings.
He is an unstoppable Run Machine For The Indian Cricket Team.He Became The First Indian Player, Who Score Three Double Ton in 2016 Calendar year.Earlier in this Year, Virat Kohli Scored Double Century against West Indies on Team India Tour of Caribbean Island in June-July.He Hit Double Century Against England in just 302 balls with 23 fours.
On Saturday, Kohli Became the First Indian Batsman to cross the 1,000 run this year.He also crossed 4,000 runs in his test career.Kohli also improved his Test Cricket Average and took over 50. He had already averages over 50 in two other formats of the game.Virat Kohli got second rank in Google Search in 2016 Player, Meanwhile the first Rank Goes to Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
At Other Hand, Indian Cricket Team Bowler Ravichandran Ashwin also made some Brilliant Record in 2016.Ashwin Takes 12 Wicket against England Test Series. Ashwin Takes 23rd time When he Picked up 5-wicket haul in a Test Match. He also Equal Kapil Dev’s Mark of 23 Five-Wicket Hauls.
Ashwin also put him in the same league as two other legendary paceman who ruled the roost in the 70s and 80s respectively – Dennis Lillee and Imran Khan.
Cricket Team also Made Some BrilliantRecord in 2016, Let’s Take Around of All Record :
- India have now won five series in a row, equaling their longest run. They also won five rubbers between Oct 2008 and Jan 2010.
Teams losing by an innings after scoring 400+ in the 1st innings:
– Eng v Aus, Oval, 1930
– SL v Eng, Cardiff, 2011
– Eng v Ind, Mumbai, 2016
Most consecutive Tests without a defeat for an Indian captain:
– 18 S Gavaskar
– 17 Kapil Dev/ Virat Kohli*
– 14 M Azharuddin
– 11 MS Dhoni
Most consecutive Tests without a defeat for India:
– 17 Sep 1985 – Mar 1987
– 17 Aug 2015 – present*
– 15 Aug 1979 – Jan 1980
Most home Tests for India without a defeat:
– 16 R Chauhan/ R JADEJA*
– 13 U Yadav
– 11 Rahane
– 09 S Dhawan/ M Shami/ B Kumar
Best match figures at Wankhede:
– 13/106 I Botham v Ind, 1980
– 12/167 R ASHWIN v Eng, 2016*
– 12/181 L Sivaramakrishnan v Eng, 1984
– 11/210 M Panesar v Ind, 2012
- India have now won eight Tests in 2016 – the joint most for them in a calendar year (11 Tests). They also won eight in 2010 (14 Tests).
Most 12-fers in Test career:
– 6 Muralitharan
– 5 R Herath/ R ASHWIN*
– 4 S Barnes/ Fazal Mahmood
- Only the second time India have won three consecutive Tests versus England after 1993.
Best match figures for Ind vs Eng:
12/108 V Mankad, Chennai, 1952
12/167 R ASHWIN, Mumbai, 2016 *
12/181 L Sivaramakrishnan, Mumbai, 1984
Most Test defeats as ENG skipper:
– 21 M Atherton/ A COOK*
– 18 D Gower
– 15 N Hussain
– 12 G Gooch
ENG players with debut century ending in a loss:
– KS Ranjitsinhji, Old Trafford, 1896
– G Gunn, Sydney, 1907
– F Hayes, Oval, 1973
– K JENNINGS, Mumbai, 2016 *
- India have now beaten England in 24 Tests – the joint most they have defeated an opposition. They beat Australia also 24 times in 90 Tests.